Monday, October 24, 2011
Oops!
Madelyn got her first stitches... Funny story (well funny now that it's over and we can tease Shane about it), Daddy dropped her! You know how dad's love to throw their kids in the air and catch them. We do it all the time at our house, except this time Shane forgot the part CATCH HER!! He felt so bad, and I was a basket case. I guess her legs got in the way and knocked his arms so he couldn't get ahold of her and she fell chin first on our kitchen floor. She's one tough chick though! She hardly cried, more was shock that her daddy had dropped her. We almost didn't take her to the doctor, but decided we'd better have it looked at. Turns out she needed 5 stitches, and she didn't even cry for them. After all this she's still a Daddy's Girl! But I had to tell Shane we don't play that game at our house anymore!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor little girl! I wonder who was hurt worse- daughter or dad?! She definitely was such a trooper!
I know how awful that feels, i just don't know what i am going to do when it's a broken arm or leg...this mom business is hard!!
Post a Comment