Thursday, January 19, 2012

FOUR

We are excited to say kiddo #4 is on the way! I'm a little slow. I guess Shane posted it on facebook a few weeks ago, so some of you already know. I guess I just wanted to wait until things were on the safe side before making the big annoucement. I am currently 14 weeks. We will be blessed with this little bundle in July.

11 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! Congratulations!! I have been wondering?????

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

Awesome congrats to you guys! I asked Matt the other night when we wanted to have the next one and he said he can't even talk about it yet hopefully he will feel differently sooner than later.

Emily Berkley said...

That is awesome!!! Congrats! You are just a couple weeks ahead of me. I am 12 weeks. We can be prego buddies!

Dan and Marsha said...

I am so so excited for you two, truly these babies are little miracles, I've been thinking about you all the time and so excited for your news!

j.evans photography said...

Congrats Rachelle how fun!

Brittney said...

SO happy for you! Hope you are feeling good! Make sure Shane gives you all sorts of TLC and pampering.

Bonnie said...

Congratulations! I'm due the end of May so we're pretty close. Hope you're feeling well.

Todd and Melissa Titensor said...

congrats!

Larson Letters said...

Congrats Rachelle!!!! HOw exciting! I have been wondering about this for a little while now!! I hope you are doing well! Send me your phone # on my email so we can catch up when I come that way again. rexshaunalarson@gmail.com

Trisha said...

That's so exciting! Congrats! I'm sure you'll have your hands full when the new one comes, so let me know when I can help! I'd love to watch your kids!

Julie said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting! You look so GREAT! I just found your blog! It is adorable! I can't get over how cute those chaps are you MADE!!! I will link you on to mine, so I can keep with you too! You guys are such a CUTE FAMILY!! :)