Here is an update on our new family... Tate is growing fast! I forgot how quickly they change at this age. We took him to his 2 week check up this week and he weighed 9 1/2 lbs! BIG BOY! Already grown out of his newborn clothes & diapers.
This is Madelyn with her Papa Oberg. He was holding her and she feel asleep on his shoulder, it was cute. Madelyn has been a GREAT big sister. She grabs the wipes & diapers every time we change Tate. Every morning she gets up and has to find Tate and check on him.
Bricker wanted me to take this picture. He came to me and asked if he looked like a cowboy. It was pretty funny. Bricker has been adjusting to the new baby well also. He loves to hold his new brother, but hasn't been able to for a few days cause he caught strep throat! Poor guy has been pretty sick, his fever got up to 104! Today is his first day I let him go back to school. So I'm glad his is back to his normal self!Shane & I are finally catching up on our sleep as Tate has got himself into a schedule now. He sleeps awesome at night and eats well.
1 comment:
congrates he is so cute. I never was so thankful for sleep until I had a newborn
Post a Comment